Get Rich, You all have noticed that most of the time, students with low academic records or people with a bad academic background are more successful in life and they perform better in real life as compare to other people with higher grades or good academic backgrounds.
NO, I am not saying that every F student gets rich or become successful, Because if you look at past or present the most famous or richest people in the world in the history who have accomplished greatness in life, most them are the ones whom establishment have never believed, establishment declared them failed yet they have achieved so much in their life and lived life to the fullest.
If you want to examples, there are hundreds of thousands of people around the world that I can show. People like Albert Einstein, Richard Branson, Ingvar Krampad, Levi Staruss, Abraham Lincoln, Gary Vaynerchuk. These are just six examples just to show you. These are the people who had a hard time with studying in schools or failed by their colleges or got dropped out of universities, their system labeled them as useless in life but when they got out in the real world they win they achieved so much in life that nobody could ever believe.
So here are the four reasons Why F students get rich from my motivational guru Gary Vaynerchuk.
- F students Realize that school isn’t Everything
- F student develop Skills other than Memorization
- F students go Against what the Crowd says
- F students can look past what their Parents and Teacher say
These are the four reasons that can make people failed in the system because the system needs people who can follow them, listen to them all the time, who can work how they want, they want people to work within the box they want everyone to walk in the same line like sheep’s, yet everyone has different thinking and that’s why a wise person said
“If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
He is stupid that’s what people think about the person who doesn’t want to follow the system and I think that everybody should remember these four pieces advice because
- If you follow the system all the time and believe that school is going to teach you everything, you will feel stupid about yourself when you will face people in real life.
- If you will not develop a skill other than memorizing all the books you will suffer when you will go out in real life.
- If you will run in a rat race without thinking what do you want and if you do not choose your own race you will get tired soon you will be desperate in life and in the end you will regret it.
If you listen to other people’s opinions in life, you will always have doubts about yourself, you will not be able to achieve greatness unless you listen to yourself.